Advanced Materials & Technologies for Emerging Devices
In this session, the most up-to-date research and development outputs in the field of Advanced Materials and Process Technology, which are the key enablers of the future semiconductor devices, will be shared. Many prominent authors from the academia and industries will talk various research areas of functional materials and semiconductor devices not only in the view points of the fundamental but also of the mass production. Especially, topics regarding material innovation for semiconductor fabrication will be highlighted and technical challenges for mass production will be discussed. Excellent 8 presentations including 4 outstanding invited talks will be given to cover the major technical issues and the leading-edge solutions.
- 날짜: 2019년 1월 23일 (수)
- 시간: 13:00-18:00
- 장소: 코엑스 3층 308호
- 언어: 영어 (동시통역은 제공되지 않습니다.)
- Deok-Sin Kil (SK hynix)
- Si-Bum Kim (MagnaChip Semiconductor)
- Hyoung-Yoon Kim (DB HiTek)
- Jae-Sung Roh (Jusung Engineering)
- Ki-Seon Park (SK Materials)
- Jin-Seong Park (Hanyang University)
- Hyun-Chul Sohn (Yonsei University)
- Gill Lee (Applied Materials)
- Marco Lee (Lam Research Korea)
- Won-Jun Lee (Sejong University)
- In-Gon Lim (Digital Imaging Technology)
- Han-Jin Lim (Samsung Electronics)
- Ji-Hyun Choi (Tokyo Electron Korea)
|사전등록(1/16까지)||150,000 원||180,000 원||80,000 원|
|현장등록||180,000 원||200,000 원||100,000 원|
*상기일정은 사전 안내 없이 변경될 수 있습니다.
*발표자료는 연사동의를 받은 자료에 한하여 행사 이후 이메일로 다운로드 방법을 안내드립니다.