Welcome to SEMICON Korea!
The COEX exhibition center is located in the World Trade Center Complex in Seoul’s Gangnam district, south of the Han River.
The COEX exhibition center is easily accessible by ground transportation (car, bus, subway), and is located adjacent to the city air terminal (CALT).
The center is served by the Seoul Subway, Line 2, Samseong Station.
513 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-Gu
Seoul, 06164, South Korea
- Line No.2 Samseong Station: Use the passage directly connected from exit 5 or 6 to Coex mall through the Millennium Plaza
- Line No.9 Bongeunsa Station: Take exit #7 and use the direct passage connected to Asem Plaza to enter Coex Mall
In front of Coex East Gate (23198) Station, In front of KEPCO (23197) Station
- Blue Bus: 143, 146, 301, 401, 351, 352, N61(Late-night)
- Green Bus: 2415, 2413, 3217, 3411, 3417, 3412, 3414, 4318, 4419,
- Airport Bus: 6006, City Airport
- District Bus: Gangnam08
- Express Bus: 9407, 9414, 9507, 9607
There are several parking lots surrounding the venue (prices in KRW). Please click here for further information.
- Exposition team
- Tel: +82-2-531-7800
- Fax: +82-2-551-3406
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org